Sunday, May 17, 2009

First Real Post Coming very very soon.

I'm a blogging fool! I'm about to post a series of charts. I've been practicing drawing trendlines. I'll admit I got a bit tired and lazy, plus the charts I saved weren't great, so not all TLs and patterns are marked. I tried to go ahead and post my outlook too. These charts are also a couple days old at this point, so the buy and sell points might have been hit already.

I know of one example, ticker IOC, that did indeed hit my entry target and then bounced 3 points of the lower channel, right on cue. Unfortunately I only have a hard copy of that analysis, but look at Wednesday May 13th thru the 15th 2009 for reference.

Well here come the charts in subsequent posts. Enjoy!

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Quotes

My Favorites

Contact Me

Please use the email address below to contact me.
Also, if I have helped your trading and you wish to help keep this blog running please donate.

Custom Search

Wikinvest Stock Quotes