Sunday, May 17, 2009

Forgot an important thing

I do not believe I had anonymous comments on last night, but have corrected that now. Now anyone who wants to leave a comment can do so. Be nice of course, or I'll delete it. Otherwise, post any comments or questions or email me at the address on the left side. I might post a Google chart (GOOG), that I did not analyze yet, but I'm not sure. I should be posting some Forex stuff this week as well.

Thanks to all the StockTwits visitors for stopping by. I hope to see many more of you in the future and hopefully we can all make some $$$$ together.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Quotes

My Favorites

Contact Me

Please use the email address below to contact me.
Also, if I have helped your trading and you wish to help keep this blog running please donate.

Custom Search

Wikinvest Stock Quotes