Friday, June 5, 2009

Inline Quotes

I just wanted to let everyone know, when visiting this site you will notice that there are now inline stock quotes courtesy of WikiInvest. The RSS feeds show a link, but no quotes of course. I was going to wait until the weekend, but was pretty excited about adding new interactivity to my content for everyone (yes, I'm kind of a perfectionist and a nerd, but that's how successfull people make it). So other than that, quiet day. The non-farm payroll report was as I expected "less bad" than estimated, so there wasn't a negative reaction in the markets (at least yet), but then there hasn't been much upside yet. Still waiting for the S&P and hopeful for a close above 950. It's been holding resistance extremely well this week. We'll just have to wait and see.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Quotes

My Favorites

Contact Me

Please use the email address below to contact me.
Also, if I have helped your trading and you wish to help keep this blog running please donate.

Custom Search

Wikinvest Stock Quotes