Saturday, June 6, 2009

Just Joined Technorati

I'm trying to expand my reach and as a part of that I've just added this site to Technorati. Since this site is also a community, or at least that is the goal, I am making all attempts to draw in even more voices to express their views. I would find it especially useful as I am still developing my investing skills anyway. So I find it very educational to hear other's perspectives. I'll be back again sometime this weekend to add new content.

For now, here's my Technorati profile
Technorati Profile

Sphere: Related Content

1 comments:

Guest said...

test new comments

Quotes

My Favorites

Contact Me

Please use the email address below to contact me.
Also, if I have helped your trading and you wish to help keep this blog running please donate.

Custom Search

Wikinvest Stock Quotes