Thursday, June 11, 2009

Things are poppin'

Since I am at work and don't have good access to charts or time at the moment I'll keep this short. Economic data looked good this morning, or so the headlines say. I don't pay a great deal of attention to fundamentals, only make myself aware of them. As a result of news, stocks jumped higher today. In doing so, a few stocks I follow have made bullish moves as well. I'll have to take a look further later today after close to see the total affects. Schlumberger rocketed higher on higher crude, the S&P broke 947 pretty convincingly(still waiting for a close above it today though) and even Apple is a little higher after it's retrace. I expected Apple to retrace once it hit 145 though anyway. Right now not so sure what direction it will take though. I'll check back later to take a further look. Until then

Good Trading!

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Quotes

My Favorites

Contact Me

Please use the email address below to contact me.
Also, if I have helped your trading and you wish to help keep this blog running please donate.

Custom Search

Wikinvest Stock Quotes