Thursday, June 4, 2009

RSS Feeds

I spent the better part of an hour fixing my RSS feed, which delayed the analysis I had planned to post. So that will be later today (late night in NY, as I am in Alaska). For those who currently are subscribed to the RSS feed, you might need to re-subscribe to it, but that should be the last time as I have further verified it to be working correctly now so I won't need to make any further changes for quite some time. I'll also be adding real time quotes within the next couple days so when you visit you'll also be able to see further market action at the same time. Hope today was a good trading day for you all!

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Quotes

My Favorites

Contact Me

Please use the email address below to contact me.
Also, if I have helped your trading and you wish to help keep this blog running please donate.

Custom Search

Wikinvest Stock Quotes